As entrepreneurs, sometimes we need to remind ourselves why we’re working hard towards our dreams.
Just like everyone else, we all have our ups and downs. It’s not always easy to try and stay on track and focus, especially because a lot of self-discipline is required working for yourself.
I compiled 50 entrepreneurial quotes that I found truly empowering, inspiring and motivational which will help you along your journey to success, no matter what you’re trying to accomplish as an entrepreneur.
These quotes are about success, leadership, never giving up, following your passions and being great at what you do.
Here they are…
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
- Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try. – Unknown
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- History shows us that the people who end up changing the world – the great political, social, scientific, technological, artistic, even sports revolutionaries – are always nuts, until they are right, and then they are geniuses. – John Eliot
- My experience has shown me that the people who are exceptionally good in business aren’t so because of what they know but because of their insatiable need to know more. – Michael Gerber
- Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. – Mark Victor Hansen
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. – Steve Jobs
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. – Albert Einstein
- Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. – Albert Einstein
- You don’t have to get it right, you just have to get it going. – Mike Litman
- You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
- Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything. – Napoleon Hill
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
- Life is not about ALL the wrong moves you made, Life is about the one right move that made ALL the difference. – James Lockhart
- If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals. – Brian Tracy
- In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. – Thomas Jefferson
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. – Unknown
- There is only one success–to be able to spend your life in your own way. – Christopher Morley
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. – Chris Grosser
- Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right. – Henry Ford
- There’s no next time. It’s now or never. – Celestine Chua
- Your work is to discover your work and then, with all your heart, to give yourself to it. – Buddha
- I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. – Tony Robbins
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided. – Tony Robbins
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. – Henry Ford
- Try, try, try, and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything. – W. Clement Stone
- You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over. – Sir Richard Branson
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. – Dalai Lama
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations. – Steve Jobs
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
- Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. – Denis Waitley
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. – William James
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
- If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
- Well done is better than well said. – Benjamin Franklin
- I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed. – Robert H. Schuller
- The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. – Confucius
- You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win. – Ted Turner
- One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals. – Michael Korda
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. – Bill Cosby
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. – Colin Powell
- Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile. – Gary Ryan Blair
- I was told to avoid the business all together because of the rejection. People would say to me, ‘Don’t you want to have a normal job and a normal family?’ I guess that would be good advice for some people, but I wanted to act. – Jennifer Aniston
- I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win. – Michael Jordan
- I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. – Donald Trump
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucious
- Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t. – Anonymous
- Be nice to geeks, you’ll probably end up working for one. – Bill Gates
If you liked these quotes, feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues using the share buttons below.
What’s your favorite quote that helped you along your journey as an entrepreneur?
I’d love to know! Leave your quotes in the comment box below for all of us to read.