Welcome to the second episode of The Unstoppable Profits Podcast!
Firstly, I just want to thank you all for tuning into my first ever podcast episode I released a couple of weeks ago. My Podcast channel was featured in the ‘New & Noteworthy’ section of iTunes in the Business category, so that’s definitely a big and exciting milestone for me.
In this second episode of The Unstoppable Profits Podcast, I invited Leslie Samuel to share his tips, strategies and tactics on his success using YouTube and how he was able to get over 3 million YouTube video views in a niche outside the “make money online” niche.
You’ll also find out:
- Why short and focused videos will give you bigger and faster results.
- How Leslie Samuel started his Interactive Biology site, and exactly how much traffic he is getting.
- How he took his Internet marketing skills and knowledge to a niche he was passionate about and how you can, too.
- How to choose a niche and what to do once you find it.
- How to stand out from the crowd so people will come to you as the go-to-person on the topic.
- Why consistency is key to building loyal followers.
- One simple thing you can do right now to find out exactly what your audience wants.
- What motivates him to keep sharing content and teaching others, which resulted in receiving over 2,000 messages from people thanking him for his support.
- + so much more!
Leslie is full of knowledge and it was truly an honor to pick his brain 🙂
So go ahead and click the Play button above to tune in.
Become A Blogger – 10 free videos on how to get your blog up and running fast.
Leslie’s Interactive Biology site – www.interactive-biology.com
Like this episode? Subscribe to The Unstoppable Profits Podcast so you’ll automatically get all future episodes. It’s free!
Thanks for tuning into Episode 2 of The Unstoppable Profits Podcast. I’m looking forward to inviting more special guests and sharing lots of amazing content with you all.
If you enjoyed this episode, let me know below! I’ll make sure Leslie sees all the comments too because I know it’ll make his day!