Ever wondered if those “Facebook Offers” you see in your news feed works?
So I couldn’t help myself but give it a try to see if it’s an effective way of making sales.
Facebook Offers is a great way to boost sales and get an influx of sales.
Just take a look at my results:
- 118 people claimed the offer
- 30 front-end sales
- 7 upgrade sales
Total Sales From Campaign: $279.65
Expenses (Facebook Ads): $48.62
It works perfectly for most businesses. I experimented Facebook Offers with an existing product of mine. I simply discounted the product slightly from $9.95 to $7.00 for a limited time – 7 days.
Video training notes:
- Create your offer via Facebook Ads Manager.
- The “Description” of your Offer acts as your headline. Extract the biggest benefit out of your offer/product/service.
- The “Title” can be used to further describe or promise another benefit. You could also use a call-to-action like “Click here to claim now” to get them to take action.
- Make sure that the texts in your Facebook Offer image takes no more than 20% of the image.
- Target your existing fans and audience. You can use the “Boost” option to advertise to your fans. You’ll get a higher conversion since they already know you.
- Also target custom audiences such as your website visitors and email list. The AdsVantage course shows you how to create custom audiences.
- Don’t overdo it! Use Facebook Offers sparingly otherwise you’ll lose its effectiveness.
- TIP: It’s a great idea to have an upsell in place to increase sales to more than cover the cost of advertising.
Get 16 step-by-step video tutorials on my Facebook Ads strategies
If you liked this technique, you’ll love what’s contained in my Facebook Ads course called AdsVantage.
Here are just some of the things you’ll from this training course:
- 16 step-by-step video tutorials on my Facebook Ads strategies. I get straight to the point and show you exactly how I use it with nothing left behind.
- How to get started with your first Facebook Ad
- How to target the 5 essential audience groups that’s going to increase your bottom-line.
- My simple formula to writing high-converting Facebook Ads that attracts more action.
- How to import your email list to Facebook Ads and target ads specifically to your list.
- How much to spend on Facebook Ads, bidding amount and whether to use CPC, CPM or Optimized bidding.
- How to track your conversion rates from your Facebook Ads to your offer.