Warning: getimagesize(/home/uprofcom/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://unstoppableprofits.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/artwork-episode3s.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uprofcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/classes/image-resize.php on line 103
In this third episode of The Unstoppable Profits Podcast I invited outsourcing expert Tyrone Shum, to share his tips, strategies and steps to outsource your business so that you can stop working fifty to sixty hours a week and live the freedom lifestyle.
Outsourcing can be intimidating, especially if you don’t know where to start. Tyrone answers a lot of questions and problems that stop a lot of people from outsourcing.
If there’s one person I could ask about outsourcing, Tyrone’s the go-to-guy to turn to. He’s been doing it for over five years so why not learn from someone who’s been there and done that? Tyrone even mentioned to me that during his three month trip, he worked no more than four hours! Is that crazy or what? He’s created a business where it’s pretty much hands off.
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- How Tyrone Shum went from working fifty to sixty hours a week selling ‘dragon boating’ equipment, down to just four hours a week, thanks to outsourcing.
- Tools and apps to help you with outsourcing.
- Where to find virtual assistants – the websites and the steps to recruiting new staff.
- Why you should hire full-time right from the get-go.
- The biggest problems most people make when outsourcing and how to avoid it.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast Episode
Evernote – note taking app that almost every second person has installed.
Clarify – a screenshot app that organizes your shots in a procedure format. Works on Windows and Mac.
Asana – project management tool to collaborate with your team members.
The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
Are you already outsourcing?
How has outsourcing saved you time?
What outsourcing obstacle are you facing or have faced?
Let me know in the comments box below.